Parkborough is a neighborhood near Centennial, Colorado that is known for its beautiful parks and green spaces. The neighborhood is located just south of Denver, and it is home to many families with young children. Parkborough has several community amenities, including a swimming pool, tennis courts, and a playground. The neighborhood is also close to several schools, shopping centers, and restaurants. In recent years, Parkborough has undergone several redevelopment projects, which has made it an even more desirable place to live. If you are looking for a safe and family-friendly neighborhood in the Denver area, Parkborough is the perfect place for you.

Demographics

Parkborough is well-known for its lovely homes and friendly residents. According to the most recent census data, the population of Parkborough is largely white (92.3%), with smaller percentages of Hispanic (3.7%), Asian (1.8%), and African American (1.2%) residents. The median household income in Parkborough is $85,000, and the median home value is $360,000. The majority of residents own their homes (78%), while the remaining 22% rent. Parkborough is an excellent place to live, work, and raise a family. The crime rate is low, the schools are excellent, and there are plenty of amenities and recreational activities nearby.

Education

Parkborough is a great place to live for families with children of all ages, as it offers a variety of excellent educational opportunities. For young children, there are several preschools and daycares in the area. Parkborough also has its own elementary school, which is part of the highly rated Cherry Creek School District. In addition, there are several private schools nearby, as well as a community college and a university. As a result, residents of Parkborough have access to an exceptional education system that can meet the needs of every student.

Tourism

Parkborough is a neighborhood that is quickly gaining popularity as a tourist destination. Situated at the base of the Rocky Mountains, Parkborough offers stunning views of the mountain range, as well as easy access to hiking and biking trails. In addition, Parkborough is home to a variety of shops and restaurants, making it the perfect place to spend a day exploring.

 

In conclusion, Parkborough is a great neighborhood that offers a lot to its residents. There are plenty of things to do and see, and the community is very friendly and welcoming. If you’re looking for a place to call home, Parkborough should definitely be at the top of your list!

 

Located just a short drive from downtown Denver, Southglenn is another excellent option for those looking to live in Centennial, CO. The neighborhood is safe and family-friendly, and the homes are well-maintained. The schools in the area are excellent, and there are plenty of activities and amenities nearby. If you’re looking for a great place to live in Centennial, CO, Southglenn is a great option.

YouTube video

A Perfect Finish Painting Littleton

Recommended Posts